SEASKAPE only offers Store Credits for purchases made on WWW.SEASKAPE.COM and we strictly do not offer refunds.
If you are wanting to exchange an item, you will have to send the items back and we will issue you a Store Credit, which you can then place a new order and purchase your preferred style, colour or size; provided it is available.
The following must apply:
- Upon receiving your parcel, you strictly have 7 days to request for a Return
- Returned in Original condition - unworn, unwashed, original tags attached, hygiene seal intact, no dents to Neoprene
- Customer is responsible for ALL shipping costs of sending the returned items back to SEASKAPE HQ
- We strictly do not reimburse for any shipping costs
- Discount Codes: 10%, 15% discount code purchases - are applicable for a Store Credit
- 20%, 25%, 30% discount code purchases - are all FINAL
- Sale items: all FINAL
- In the event that your item is out of stock, a store credit will be issued to you and not a refund
- If you have paid with Afterpay, you take responsibility on all remaining payments and the following above Returns Policy still apply
- We do not take responsibility if your order has been delivered late, due to customs or courier delivery and cannot cancel or refund your order
SEASKAPE holds a very strict Returns Policy and reserves the right to deny any Returns if the items do not meet our Returns Policy requirements once assessed.
- Obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number by emailing our Returns Team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote your Order number
- All the remaining steps will be provided in that email
Upon inspection of your returned items, please allow up to 1-3 working days for us to process your Store Credit.
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER?
Once you have placed your order on our website, we are unable to cancel your order.
RETURNS - SHIPPING COSTS
The customer will be liable for all the shipping and handling costs to return the items back to SEASKAPE HQ in Australia and is not covered or reimbursed by SEASKAPE.
We recommend that you visit your local Registered Post Office and send the items back with tracking. SEASKAPE will not be held liable for the loss of the parcel being returned to us. Any returned items that are not received by SEASKAPE will not be treated as a Return in full and therefore a Store Credit cannot be allowed.
ALL orders (non SALE) placed from 1st September 2018, the Store Credit is valid for 3 months only.
Any orders placed before this date the normal 6 months is valid.
Store Credits will be issued to you via email.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the value of their Store Credit is redeemed within that time frame.
The value of any unused balance on the Store Credit after the date of expiry will be forfeited and will not be refunded or reissued. We are unable to re-issue the remaining amount if not used within the time frame.
Shop now. Pay Later. 100% interest free.
If you select Afterpay at checkout, you can pay for your order over four fortnightly payments. There is no interest or added fees. The four payments will be taken from your debit or credit card and you will receive your order straight away.
To use Afterpay, you will need:
- To be over the age of 18 years or over
- Live in Australia
- To have a debit or credit card
The payment arrangements are made with Afterpay and not with SEASKAPE. Afterpay will approve payments at the time of your order. Afterpay is valid for amounts up to $500 with a debit card or $800 with a credit card.
If you fail to make a payment to Afterpay, you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if still overdue after one week, an additional $7 will be charged.
Please read further of Afterpay’s complete terms at http://www.afterpay.com.au/terms
Any orders made with Afterpay, will still follow our Returns Policy in full.
All of our item(s) are inspected carefully by us before being shipped, however in the unlikely event of you receiving a faulty item, please contact us immediately at email@example.com so that we can personally assist you.
SEASKAPE reserves the right to classify what is deemed as faulty.
While your swimwear is made to last we do not accept liability and responsibility for general wear and tear or issues that have arisen due to our care instructions not being followed such as:
- Colour fading or running
- Lack of elasticity
- Burring or any pulling of the fabric
- Deterioration of fabric
Please use caution around rough surfaces and be mindful of prolonged exposure to salt, chlorine and products such as tanning lotions and sunscreens.